da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Zimmer – Moonrise | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Zimmer – Moonrise

Property of Gotta Dance Dirty

artworks-000124115131-txwbz1-t500x500

Zimmer continues to blast his own soulful brand of house music.  “Moonrise” is a thoughtful and charming work that I’ve got on repeat right now.  Infectious melody, guitar-ry instrumentation and poppy synths weave together to create a dreamy landscape.  Pump this one right now and look out for more from Zimmer real soon.

Moonrise revolves around a luminous guitar melody while ghostly vocals sweep in and out along muted drums, before an array of hand claps takes the song to it’s euphoric tipping point. Zimmer describes his sound as a modern and colorful house music, and his new EP Coming of Age is definitely proving it.  With this EP, I took time to experiment, to sharpen my sound, to bring out the emotions I wanted on the record. I put my heart and soul into this, and hopefully it’s my most complete work to date.

This post Zimmer – Moonrise appeared first on Gotta Dance Dirty.



via Gotta Dance Dirty http://ift.tt/1TskOJr

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {