da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Loudblog @ Musique Non Stop | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Loudblog @ Musique Non Stop


Loudblog @ Musique Non Stop


Posted: 15 Dec 2013 02:29 AM PST


Some time ago we received this EP from AAron EVO. We know his production and we see his progress. Lo.Tek is 5 track EP that let you hop in that space shuttle and drive you to the edge of the universe, where its only up to you. It gives you the basics to the world of thought. We love that kind of journey in our minds, when artist give you his ideas and you can build up on it. We say, this Hip Hop/Funk/Electronic EP is really profound. Listen.



I would not define the kind of Lo.Tek, it’s is electronic, a little Hip Hop, a little funk. I wanted to take against the foot that we are given usually hear. Making punchy music that does not caress the grain but rather that ruffles hair. Be careful, punchy without being stupidly hardcore either. So I tried to offer a sound that messes up, awake, excited, clip, transports, slap, makes you want to get up without knowing why … Seeking another way to hear and listen to music with an unusual final sound, with a character, a special flavor. I do not know if I succeeded, you tell me, but the result is really interesting I think. In any case it is more that I want to bring to people who love and want to discover music. In any case it is more that I want to bring to people who like to listen and discover new musical worlds. Get them to ask questions because they are about to hear a dirty thing and healthy, while loving it (like many other things ahahah but in an unusual setting).
~ AAron EVO

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {