da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Lady Gaga – Do What U Want (Feat R Kelly): new music | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Monday, October 21, 2013

Lady Gaga – Do What U Want (Feat R Kelly): new music


Let us know what you think of the latest song to emerge from Gaga's forthcoming album


Reading on mobile? Click here to listen


Lady Gaga has made a new track available via iTunes and YouTube. Do What U Want (feet R Kelly) appears on Gaga's album Artpop, due to be released on 11 November. After Artpop's lead single, Applause, was released, Gaga defended herself against those who said its failure to reach No 1 suggested she was on a downward slope. "People focus less on the music and focus more on how the music's doing; how it's faring from a numbers perspective, from a financial perspective. If you think I give a damn about money then you don't know me as an artist at all," she told the Guardian. "I think that once you've had a few No 1s in your career that you've kind of proven yourself and I don't feel the need to prove anything anymore."


Describing her new album, she said: ""For Artpop, I, in the most metaphorical explanation, stood in front of a mirror and I took off the wig and I took off the makeup and I unzipped the outfit and I put a black cap on my head and I covered my body in a black catsuit and I looked in the mirror and I said: 'OK, now you need to show them you can be brilliant without that.' And that's what Artop is all about. Because I knew that if I wanted to grow, if I really wanted to innovate from the inside, I had to do something that was almost impossible for me."


Let us know what you think of the new song in the comments below.






theguardian.com © 2013 Guardian News and Media Limited or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved. | Use of this content is subject to our Terms & Conditions | More Feeds




by Guardian music via Music: Electronic music | theguardian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {