da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

[STREAM] Sage The Gemini – Gas Pedal (PIPES Remix) | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

[STREAM] Sage The Gemini – Gas Pedal (PIPES Remix)

Property of Gotta Dance Dirty



Pipes is crazy. Crazy in the best ways. A couple of weeks ago they played the BODY HIGH takeover of the Boiler Room, and what impeccable timing I must have walking into this track playing. It takes a lot for me to enter a sweaty room wearing pants and a wool shawl (apparently my fashion sense gives 0 fucks that it was mid-August) but this brought me right in and ended all potential hipster conversations I may have had (seriously, sometimes I question if anyone ever actually dances on Boiler Room) because I was too busy losing my shit.

More to the point, after begging Stevie Be (half of Pipes) for the remix, he finally posted it for the entire world to enjoy. Go over to their Soundcloud to have a listen, shake your booty, and look forward to their upcoming releases on two very solid labels: Body High and Boysnoize Records.



Google+

This post [STREAM] Sage The Gemini – Gas Pedal (PIPES Remix) appeared first on Gotta Dance Dirty.






via Gotta Dance Dirty http://www.gottadancedirty.com/2013/08/28/gas-pedal-pipes-remix/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=gas-pedal-pipes-remix

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {