da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

The Prodigy announce details of 'violent' new album, The Day is My Enemy | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Prodigy announce details of 'violent' new album, The Day is My Enemy

‘I can’t tell you why this record came out so angry, I think its just inbuilt in me,’ says the band’s Liam Howlett



The Prodigy have announced details of their new album, The Day is My Enemy. Described by Liam Howlett as “an attack”, their first album since 2009’s Invaders Must Die is due for release on 30 March via the band’s own label Take Me To The Hospital.


The Braintree group, whose sound is known for its fast and furious blend of debauched electronics, drum‘n’bass and punk, said that their new material is still imbued in a sense of aggression.


Related: The Prodigy didn't kill rave, they reanimated rock'n'roll


Continue reading...

by Guardian music via Electronic music | The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {