da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

[STREAM] Sam Smith – Money On My Mind (MK Remix) | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Friday, January 3, 2014

[STREAM] Sam Smith – Money On My Mind (MK Remix)

sam smith money on my mind


MK does it again! The remix legend has struck gold once more with Sam Smith ‘s “Money On My Mind” premiering today by the lovely Annie Mac on BBC Radio 1, chopping up the angelic vocals from Smith and laying them atop big piano chords, a multitude of hi hats, and solid, padded basslines. If you’re heading down to BPM next week, make sure to catch Marc next Friday for The Modern Love Affair event! √+







via Gotta Dance Dirty http://www.gottadancedirty.com/2014/01/03/stream-sam-smith-money-on-my-mind-mk-remix/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=stream-sam-smith-money-on-my-mind-mk-remix

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {