da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

[VIDEO] Oliver – Night Is On My Mind | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Monday, August 12, 2013

[VIDEO] Oliver – Night Is On My Mind

Property of Gotta Dance Dirty



Oliver made their Fool’s Gold Records debut back in January with the 4-track EP, Mechanical , which truly illuminated the diversity of the duo’s production. Not to be labeled as Nu Disco DJs, Oliver included the late-night, 100BPM mover, “Night Is On My Mind,” on the release, featuring pitched down vocals and a heaviness that many would deem somewhat uncharacteristic of the talented producers. Over 6 months later, the tune has been given a video treatment, and I must say, it’s absolutely brilliant. I’ll give you a few keywords that should tickle your fancy — LA Gear, mobile rave station, blonde in heels, and ass. √+ (obviously)

Google+
This post [VIDEO] Oliver – Night Is On My Mind appeared first on Gotta Dance Dirty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {