da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Dom Maker of Mount Kimbie’s listening diary: ‘I honestly think Liv.e is the next Beyoncé’ | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Friday, November 4, 2022

Dom Maker of Mount Kimbie’s listening diary: ‘I honestly think Liv.e is the next Beyoncé’

One half of the London/Los Angeles duo takes us through his week in listening, which features Joy Division and an inspiringly ‘mean’ rap song

9am I woke up fairly early and was out of the house by 8.30am. I’m in London at the moment, which is quite rare because I live in Los Angeles, but we’re working on the next record. I’m staying in an Airbnb in Clapton and the studio is in Tottenham, so I cycle along the River Lea. This morning was a very sunny day, and cold – which is something I’m not really used to any more so it was actually quite refreshing.

Continue reading...
by As told to Safi Bugel via Electronic music | The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {