da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

'An act of genius' – Alan Rusbridger the editor on Alan Rusbridger the album | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Monday, April 18, 2016

'An act of genius' – Alan Rusbridger the editor on Alan Rusbridger the album

The Guardian’s former editor was a little baffled to find himself the inspiration for a new album by German band Woog Riots. But what did he make of the music?

I am an album. I am on vinyl and I am a CD. I am a tour. If you don’t believe me you can search for me on Spotify or seek me out in Frankfurt. It seems not to be a joke, though for some time I assumed it was. Or, if it is, it is a very elaborate joke.

Assuming it is not a joke, I may have to thank Keith Vaz.

Continue reading...
by Alan Rusbridger via Electronic music | The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {