da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

M.I.A. brings her own drones to Seth Meyers | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

M.I.A. brings her own drones to Seth Meyers

Pop provocateur and general brilliant weirdo M.I.A. performed "Double Bubble Trouble" on Late Night with Seth Meyers last night. It was about as amazing as you'd expect it to be.


The performance included a backdrop that read "1984 IS NOW," one very manic male backup dancer, two niqab-clad backup non-dancers who just stood in the background, two women holding DayGlo machine guns and sitting in front of glowing cubes, plus two glow-in-the-dark drones. (By drones, we meant the unmanned craft kind, not the Tim Hecker kind.)


M.I.A., you're amazing. Never stop doing whatever it is you're doing.




(M.I.A. performs ~ Late Night with Seth Meyers by HumanSlinky)




by Chris Dart via Electronic RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {