da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Flume finally finds happiness: ‘I didn’t want to tour any more. I hated my job’ | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Flume finally finds happiness: ‘I didn’t want to tour any more. I hated my job’

At 21, music producer Harley Streten shot to global fame as Flume. Within a few years, he was alone, depressed and drinking too much. Then the pandemic happened – and ‘it was one of the best years of my life’

In a trio of overgrown garden beds, tomatoes and chillies climb towards the sky. There are bite-size capsicums, both green and orange, plus bushy shrubs of parsley and rosemary. Somewhere in here, I am told, is pumpkin and sweet potato.

“I had a bunch of kale, too, but it died when I was at Coachella,” Harley Streten says.

Continue reading...
by Katie Cunningham via Electronic music | The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {