da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine: how we made Sheriff Fatman | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine: how we made Sheriff Fatman

‘We used my flat’s rank toilet on the record sleeve with my guitar shoved into it – though I put a plastic bag over it first’

I had read about a dodgy landlord in the South London Press. The drug-dealing, the “phoney prescriptions”, the awful living conditions for his tenants: it was all in the newspaper, even his physical stature. All I had to do was change his name – and I’d turned an awful story into poetry and pop music.

Continue reading...
by Interviews by George Bass via Electronic music | The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {