da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Paul Epworth's lockdown listening: 'People recommend me records that don’t even exist' | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Paul Epworth's lockdown listening: 'People recommend me records that don’t even exist'

The Oscar, Grammy and Brit-winning producer talks about his spiritual jazz quest and ‘the greatest drummer ever’, Tony Allen

I don’t have a studio space at home because of noise levels, so I’ve brought a laptop home and am working on headphones, and it’s been a challenge. But I’m not on the frontline of the NHS, so it’s a moment of gratitude in many ways. I’ve got two young kids who are out of school, and the opportunity to give them 110% attention is amazing. And it’s a moment for us as a species to pause and think about what we’re doing, and everyone’s going to appreciate everyone they love who’s got through this period.

Continue reading...
by Interview by Ben Beaumont-Thomas via Electronic music | The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {