da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

I make a living as a DJ, but the late nights and travel are getting to me | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Thursday, January 26, 2017

I make a living as a DJ, but the late nights and travel are getting to me

How can I fast-forward to a more secure future? I have qualifications in music production and technology

Twice a week we publish problems that will feature in a forthcoming Dear Jeremy advice column in the Saturday Guardian so that readers can offer their own advice and suggestions. We then print the best of your comments alongside Jeremy’s own insights.

I’ve spent the past 12 years working in electronic music, and have been successful enough to have been able to make a fairly decent living as a DJ and music producer.

Continue reading...
by Jeremy Bullmore via Electronic music | The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {