da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Keith Flint on fox hunting rumours: 'It wasn't my thing – I won't be going again' | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Monday, January 4, 2016

Keith Flint on fox hunting rumours: 'It wasn't my thing – I won't be going again'

The Prodigy frontman admits to attending a trail hunt in Essex, but says ‘no animals were hunted or killed, so my conscience is clear’

Keith Flint, frontman of electronic group the Prodigy, has started the new year defending reports that he was spotted on a fox hunt.

Related: The Prodigy: 'we should be as important as Oasis or Blur'

In regards to a story going around about me right now - yes I live in Essex and have a couple of horses. I went riding with the local trail hunt, it was a ride out and NO ANIMALS WERE HUNTED OR KILLED, so my conscience is clear, it wasn’t my thing and I won’t be going again.

Related: Foxhunting should be 'consigned to history', says sports minister

Continue reading...
by Guardian music via Electronic music | The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {