da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Chris Lake drops new single ‘STRANGER’ | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Friday, September 25, 2015

Chris Lake drops new single ‘STRANGER’

Property of Gotta Dance Dirty

CL_gdd

Chris Lake is no stranger to your ears, but his latest tune is just that. ‘Stranger’ dropped today via Ultra Music. It’s a favorite of ours already among his warpath this year, as he mentioned to WSJ that 2015 has been “one of the most inspiring years of my life,” not least because of ‘Stranger.’ “I’m in a headspace that’s taking my sound into new and exciting directions,” he says. “I think this record… fully represents what I like to achieve in a dance track, and it’s one of my favorite records to play in clubs.”

Listen below and grab it today on all DSPs here

This post Chris Lake drops new single ‘STRANGER’ appeared first on Gotta Dance Dirty.



via Gotta Dance Dirty http://ift.tt/1LSPTSg

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {