da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Fareoh – Fight For You (feat. Ethan Thompson) | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Friday, July 10, 2015

Fareoh – Fight For You (feat. Ethan Thompson)

Property of Gotta Dance Dirty

artworks-000122845620-u9thgs-t500x500

Fareoh just dropped a massive tune.  A vocal masterpiece featuring Ethan Thompson, this one brings me back to the hay day of groove-inspired electro, and it’ll knock you off your feet.  Great melody, huge production value, and a thoughtful barrage of sounds bring this one all together.  Stream it below, and look out for more big stuff from Fareoh.

“I have been really exhausted by the lack of originality in the current state of EDM. I really wanted to step back and make something I saw as unique. My goal here was to make a true ‘song.’ In terms of unusual instrumentation, I recorded live guitar for this, as well as using a varied structure for the piece itself, as I see basic structure and replication of structure as one of the main problems with EDM at the moment.”

This post Fareoh – Fight For You (feat. Ethan Thompson) appeared first on Gotta Dance Dirty.



via Gotta Dance Dirty http://ift.tt/1HltxJS

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {