da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

[DOWNLOAD] Flight Facilities – Down To Earth (Sean Glass Remix) | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Thursday, May 21, 2015

[DOWNLOAD] Flight Facilities – Down To Earth (Sean Glass Remix)

Property of Gotta Dance Dirty

It’s always great to see people using music as a platform for philanthropy or paying tribute to those who have passed away. Swiftly rising producer/DJ and key industry player, Sean Glass, has taken it upon himself to do both of those things with his outstanding new remix of Flight Facilities’ “Down To Earth.” Together with Glassnote Records, Future Classic, his own Win Music label, and Flight Facilities, Glass is dedicating this release to the Dan Fredinburg Foundation, which was created to help those affected by the devastating Nepal earthquake, and to celebrate the life of Dan Fredinburg, his good friend who tragically passed away while climbing Mt. Everest during the quake.

The remix itself is a warm, shimmering house cut driven by lush pads and a smooth, driving groove that serve as a perfect backdrop for the emotive vocals from the original. Its quality holds up to its great significance, and it’s an excellent contribution to a meaningful cause. Donate to the Dan Fredinburg Foundation here, listen to/download the remix above, and hear Sean Glass’ own words about the release:

“This is my favorite thing I’ve ever done. Flight Facilities are especially important to me, being my first signed artist. I look up to them as tastemakers and creators.

The remix release has been made even more special to me because of recent events. We lost a good friend whom I looked up to–Dan Fredinburg. This past weekend, we memorialized Dan in a series of very special ceremonies I am so grateful to have been a part of. It was my privilege to play this track out for the first time at the party Dan instructed us to have, should he not return.This week, there was another earthquake in Nepal.

They really need our help. We have launched the Dan Fredinburg Foundation and already raised $100k. It only made sense that while I put effort into spreading awareness for my remix, I use that energy to help the causes that are really occupying my mind and heart–rebuilding Nepal and #LiveDan.”

This post [DOWNLOAD] Flight Facilities – Down To Earth (Sean Glass Remix) appeared first on Gotta Dance Dirty.



via Gotta Dance Dirty http://ift.tt/1EmtzfB

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {