da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

JESSE ROSE GIVES AWAY NEW TRACK “PLAY THAT” | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Friday, February 27, 2015

JESSE ROSE GIVES AWAY NEW TRACK “PLAY THAT”

Ah, major label obligations… oft at the helm of a musician’s frustration. But leave it to a man like Jesse Rose to channel his frustrations, whatever they may be, into something productive. Here we have “Play That” a brand new tune which the Brit-turned-LA resident has managed to turn over and release in under 24 hours. Says Jesse of the tune:




Yesterday at around 2pm I was getting so frustrated that I haven’t released a track in such a long time because of a major label deal being negotiated, that I thought “Fuck it, I’m going to the studio and making a track today just for my fans and then upload it in the morning.” I gotta say…. it was a lot of fun to do.



You can listen to and download the track on Soundcloud below, and be sure to follow him on Twitter and Instagram for any other cool stuff he might want to give away…







via Gotta Dance Dirty http://ift.tt/187hbay

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {