da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

TRAEDONYA! COVERS ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Monday, December 29, 2014

TRAEDONYA! COVERS ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU




Prohibition Entertainment vocalist TRAEDONYA! aka ''THE BRIDE OF NEW FUNK 

HIPOPERA'' covers the Mariah Carey holiday classic All I Want For Christmas is you.



TRAEDONYA! delivers a tropical twist to the modern classic. Her rendition will 

hopefully bring everyone some warmth as we all ease into the holiday season 

 of 2014. I wanted bring a fresh perspective on the song but be respectful of the 

original. I hope the listeners agree with me says TRAEDONYA!.







TRAEDONYA! has been building a buzz organically tastemaker by tastemaker

with her lead single Another Lie on her forthcoming debut ep High Fructose

Corn Syrup. Recently she performed at the NYC  Harlem tree lighting on Nov 20th.



There shall be more music on the horizon for TRAEDONYA! so stay tuned.

Check out her links below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {