da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

[Download] Nelly Furtado x Timbaland – Promiscuous (Dr. Fresch Remix) | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Friday, September 12, 2014

[Download] Nelly Furtado x Timbaland – Promiscuous (Dr. Fresch Remix)

Dr. Fresch - Promiscuous

Dr. Fresch is back with a club ready rework of Nelly Furtado and Timbaland’s classic “Promiscuous”. Dr. Fresch’s injects his unique blend of deep, trap, and bass into this remix to bring the pop hit into the context of contemporary future music:


“It’s been way too long since I heard ‘Promiscuous’ played out in the club – I had to give the track a facelift so I could start dropping it in my sets and bring the heat back. The project clicked for me instantly, because of how the vocals lent themselves to be remixed from both a deep approach and a future approach as well. I’m excited to hear this one played out!” – Dr. Fresch







via Gotta Dance Dirty http://ift.tt/1qtul9A

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {