da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

[Download] Mapei – Don’t Wait (Cranks Remix) | Musique Non Stop

da873623c98928185f5fee6ee4eb4d49

Thursday, February 20, 2014

[Download] Mapei – Don’t Wait (Cranks Remix)

dontwaitremix


Back when I was at college in Virginia I would go to these rad parties in Richmond put on by the Audio Ammo crew. In those days I was just getting into raves and exploring the better side of electronic music and I’d see this kid Cranks DJ around town from time to time. Well fast forward a few years and I’m here in New York and this remix comes through my inbox and lo and behold, it’s Cranks! Last few years must have been good ones, this remix is a high powered house anthem and I’ve been jamming to his remix of Tiga all day! Definitely keep him in view, word on the street say’s he’ll be dropping an EP this summer!









via Gotta Dance Dirty http://ift.tt/1gMZZYU

No comments:

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready() {